Early Dismissal, Late Arrival, Attendance Form
Submit an early dismissal, late arrival, or absence online
Bell Schedule and School Hours
Submit an absence using our early dismissal, late arrival, attendance form below.
- Early Dismissal, Late Arrival, Attendance Form (below)
Please be specific about the reason why your child will not be attending school today. If your reason for submitting a student absence is related to an illness, in the "Reason for Absence" blank space on the form below, please indicate whether your child has the following symptoms:
- Feeling feverish or chills
- Fever greater than or equal to 100.4 F
- Headache (not due to another health condition, hunger, menstrual cramps stress, or injury)
- A new cough (not due to another health condition)
- Shortness of breath or breathing difficulties (not due to diagnosed respiratory condition or if different than normal pattern of chronic condition)
- A new sore throat (not due to another health condition)
- Congestion or runny nose (not related to allergies or health condition)
- Fatigue (more tired than normal or sudden onset)
- New muscle pain (not due to another health condition or that may have been caused by a specific activity such as physical exercise)
- New loss of taste, smell, or appetite
- Abdominal pain (not due to hunger, constipation, injury, or stress)
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
This form is to be submitted by the parent/legal guardian only.
Thank you for submitting the Woodlawn Elementary School Early Release, Late Arrival, Attendance Form. Your submission has been received by the Woodlawn Elementary School main office. You may not receive the confirmation email of your submission that you are accustomed to seeing as we work through a systemwide update. However, the recipient of the form will receive the form if you are taken to the regular confirmation page that you see when you submit your form.